Dragoons of the Seven Snakes
This is a list of ridiculousness in the Battletech universe as pointed out by fans. Most of it is from online forums.
- No, FASA wasn’t big on errata – ColBosch
- The Housebook series is from the 80’s and is the foundation of Btech, the 80’s heart wrapped in heavy metal that beats to this day – Sigma
- To sum it up: FASAnomics: By Cthulhu, for Cthulhu – Moonsword
- Because Battletech is a conspiracy by Habsburg & Bourbon pretenders – MadCapellan
- The Hellbringer is cool, either way. It’s not cool because it’s bad, it’s cool because it’s bad with balls – Nightsky
- It was a glorious time for people who felt that we didn’t have enough Marauder variants – HABeas2, re “Empires Aflame”